Wednesday, February 19, 2014

We have such a big two year old these days!  I can not believe how quickly it's going by... Don't blink...I might miss it!  

This has been a really tough winter so far. We currently have about 16 inches of snow out there... Thumbs down!  We made snow ice cream the other night and you surprisingly ate it. You don't eat anything new... EVER!  You still don't like to actually go out in the snow though and you barely want to touch it... But you love the fact it has snowed. You just look outside the window and talk about the snow and talk about HoHo - it's neat that you remember the last time it snowed was Christmas and you correlate the two. So smart. 

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Day of loooove!  You had your party at daycare yesterday with all of your friends; we made sports valentines for your buddies and Mama made Mickey heart shaped cookies. They turned out really cute and everyone seemed to love them!  I can totally see me being one of those crazy "room mothers" when you are in school... I love going above and beyond with cute little ideas like that for you!!! 

You are such a mime... You repeat everything you hear!  That's why I automatically become "Steen" when you're around the girls... Such a little shadow.  Mama dropped something the other day and I said "Oh Shoot!" And you said it over and over afterwards. (Thank goodness I just said Shoot!") 




No comments:

Post a Comment