Monday, September 29, 2014

You came home from daycare the other day and told us that you went potty at Nancy's house in the blue potty. Of course we didn't believe you. "Uh huh! Yes I did!" So mama called nancy and sure enough... She said you've used the potty a few times at her house. I acted happy and excited on the phone and then hung up and burst into tears - I wasn't there the first time my baby used the big boy potty. It literally broke my heart and I was pretty down most of the night. You have no idea how badly I would love to be home with you ...Mama doesn't choose to go to work, Mama HAS to go to work.  I hate that you spend your days with other people - I want to be the one that cuddles you and takes care of you 24/7. A mama can dream, I suppose.  I always try and make our weekends memorable though - even if it's just something at home like reading or having a picnic in your clubhouse...I want to do things with you that you'll remember and enjoy. 

You start a Tiny Athlete's class next week - you will focus on different sports. You really enjoy soccer, baseball, and basketball so I think a variety class will be perfect for you! Hopefully you behave a little better than the days of tumbling. Yikes. 

Your movie of the week is "Puss in Boots."  An animated movie about an outlaw turned hero Hispanic cat - you love to quote it. Hearing you attempt a Mexican accent could possibly be the cutest thing I have ever heard in my life!! You also have a new fascination with the Ninja Turtles - Michaelango is your favorite. In fact, you told me you wanted to be "Mikey" for Halloween... So I'm currently trying to find the cutest costume I can find. You have also mentioned SuperMan and Lightning McQueen so we will actually see what you end up being. (I do know you're having a McQueen birthday party though this year - the planning has started!!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment