Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tuesday, October 28 we had to ua goodbye to Rocky. Mama's "first born" son. It was incredibly hard. For three weeks - on and off - he was in the best office. Originally, they treated him for pancreatitis and he got better - but it only lasted a week. I won't go into the heartbreaking details...but our buddy had a brain tumor and there was nothing mama could do to save him. I tried everything. We said goodbye and he's not hurting anymore. You do not understand - for days mama has bawled. You just tell me not to cry anymore bc he will be home from the doctor soon. I try to explain that he's with Ma, but you just tell me "no he isn't". One time( you cried and said you wanted your buddy but you just don't understand. My heart hurts for you...you've lost two pets in the last six months.  It's just not right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment