Friday, October 2, 2015

We went to visit Grandma Bye and Aunt Theresa the other day after I picked you up from preschool.  They asked where Daddy was and you said "At work."  Theresa asked why he had to go to work - why did he have to pay all of those bills?  You very quickly responded "He has to pay for all of his speeding tickets!"  We all about died laughing - I immediately texted your Daddy and told him that was why you said he had to go to work - let's keep in mind that he has gotten ONE speeding ticket! Haha!  It is not like he has gotten multiple tickets or is this crazy speed racer! :) Hilarious!

Poppy was over Monday night and was telling us a story - you interrupted him and said "I was not done with my story yet."  (You were not telling a story at all, you hadnt been talking one bit.)  I said "No poppy, is talking.  You were not telling a story Lathan."  You looked at Poppy and said "Poppy, say 'Go ahead Lathan.' " Poppy cracked up and said "Ok, go ahead lathan."  You very quickly looked around to try and come up with this so-called story you needed to say.... your story was "My toe-nails are growing, I am going to eat chicken and drink water.  Go ahead Poppy."  Oh good grief child, you are hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment