Friday, February 19, 2016

Oh Dear Lathan.... You can be quite the confusing stinker sometimes. Let me explain.....

Every morning you help make Mama's coffee for me - you pick out the K-cup for Mama's Keurig, place it inside, and press the start button. Well, earlier this week you told me that you wanted to have Leonardo the Ninja Turtle make Mama's coffee instead. I said OK and sat you and Leonardo on the counter top to get the coffee started.... you take Leonardo's turtle finger and press the "Start" button on the coffee pot....and then you IMMEDIATELY begin to bawl. "I wanted to make your coffee! Not Leonardo!"

????

I was dumbfounded, I had absolutely no idea what to say or do. You were completely hysterical. I tried to explain that you were the one holding Leonardo and you were the one that made him push the start button?

After several minutes, you finally agreed to help Mama get a glass of ice water instead. I will never fall for the Leonardo trap again...that Ninja Turtle is NOT allowed to make my coffee! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment