Thursday, March 10, 2011

Holy Changes!

Life is great!

I am going to try and not go all over the place with this post...one thing at a time, Kristina.

Grandpa:
I have continued to go to counseling and work through all of that grief that was taking a HUGE toll on my marriage and my sanity.  My counseler is great and I am coming a little bit more to peace with the loss of him.  I still miss him like crazy but I know that he is happy and I feel his presence more and more.  Love you papa!

Mom's scan:
My mom's cancer did in fact return like we had feared...BUT giving what we were prepared for...it wasn't all that bad of news.  It is active again and moved to a spot in her sacrum, however, it was just a very small lesion still in her bones.  We would rather it spread to another bone then leave the bones entirely and move to a vital organ; they changed her treatment again and we hope and pray that this works for her.  No more bone lesions!  No more lesions AT ALL!

NEW HOUSE:
Lance and I purchased our first home together... we move in March 26th and we couldn't be any more excited about it.  It is a brick ranch out in Shawnee Heights neighborhood which is exactly where we wanted it to be.  It's just a few blocks away from my parents house so it's a great neighborhood.  It has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, full basement, great back yard with an above ground swimming pool.  The kitchen is TO DIE FOR!  I can not wait to take a million pictures of everything.  OUR FIRST HOME! YAY!!!

Baby?:
Lance and I continue to try and start a family...last month was not a success for us but that does not necessarily mean anything.  It's a great time for us to conceive right now, so *fingers crossed.* Lance is hoping and praying for a son...I would love to give him one.


That was a very short post to sum up a great deal of things going on and changing.  Pretty much I could not be any happier with my life right now...I am madly in love with my husband...the happiest I've ever been with him.  I am so excited to move into our first home and POSSIBLY decorate a nursery soon! Ahhh! :)  Just keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment