Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kissy Kissy!

You are such a little kisser these days! You give me the best hugs and kisses and each one completely melts my heart!!!! You have given Ma and your Aunt Rebecca a kiss before, but you usually do not kiss your daddy. We think it's because of his beard...you will hug him, but usually no kisses! He tries so hard to get one though! No luck! You have not been sleeping very well lately; we take turns going to rock you or soothe you back to sleep. The other night, you gave me the biggest hug and several kisses when I went in there! I came back to bed and told Lance how cute it was...he said "That's nice...he slapped me in the face when I went in there!" I laughed the whole next day when I thought about it!!!

You are so intrigued with Kendalyn and Kassidy...you just stare at them and get super excited when they come over to talk and play with you! They absolutely adore you...and Mama absolutely adores watching the three if you together! You also really love the dogs! God help them when you start walking!! :)

You love screaming back and forth. You'll make a noise, I'll mimic you. You laugh and make another...I do the same. It's a little game you think is so funny!

We went back to the zoo today...you liked it more than last time...but you were tired and fussy so we didn't get to stay too super long! Tomorrow, we are going to the park and possibly to feed the ducks!

Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment