Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hey baby boy!! You're a lean, mean, crawling machine! You mastered it two nights a go and now you are constantly on the go! It is the cutest thing ever! The first time you fell and bonked your head...which of course breaks our hearts...but it didn't stop you from trying again! You always look around while you are crawling and just smile, smile, smile! You are so happy that you can do this new trick and you want to make sure the world is watching. It still amazes me to think that just seven months a go you could not do a single thing and you depended on us for everything.

Another big boy Milestone... You are holding your own sippy cup now too! I do not know what it is about you...but you are obsessed with drinking water! You get so excited and we end up hiding it from you because you throw a fit if we take it away. You are having an issue taking milk out of the bottle though; all of a sudden, you just slap at it and cry. That worries me because you need to be eating when mama is at work! We told your daycare lady to try milk in a cup and hopefully you will take that!

We have you in the Gerber Generation Contest. You can win 50,000 towards college! I know you are, by far, the cutest baby in America... That would be pretty neat if those good looks could help you get into college :) Everyone has been voting for you...David, Rebecca, me, Great Aunt Debbie, Sheena, and your Ma have been posting and telling everyone to vote for you!

You have won the sleeping battle...you have slept with us the past week. I could hang my head in shame for doing the big mama no-no...but you definitely wont see that! I love having you in bed with us...I love cuddling with you, waking up to that precious little face, and just having that extra time with you...sleeping or not! I absolutely HATE leaving you at daycare each day, so I love I can be there at bedtime. The last few weeks have really gotten to me; I really want to spend all my time with you and I get so nervous you will fall in love with Nancy instead of your mama :( I treasure each minute I have with you and I know that you truly are such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment