Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Let Me Eat!!!!

Well...I think we have won the food battle! You might still be winning the sleep one, but mama and daddy has won the eating! It took a lot of patience and several very looooong dinners.... But you now eat everything in sight! You love your food and have no interest in baby food anymore. I know that you have gained a lot off weight now; I can feel it when I pick you up and you can definitely see a differences in your body. In fact, we have had to go up a size in your jeans...I feel that you are finally flourishing how you should have been all along!

We celebrated Valentines Day on Thursday. You had a party at your day care so we made little Mickey sugar cookies and put two of them plus a Mickey Valentine in a little bag for each of your friends at Nancy's. You helped mama make them...you worked really hard drawing on each of th valentines for all of your buddies. It was adorable! You also made one for Ma and Poppy, Kendalyin and KassKass, Aunt Sheena, Auntie, and Uncle Ezra. Sheena brought over a plate of sugar cookies and candy, Auntie brought a Mickey themed bag full of goodies! Stuffed Mickey, Mickey cup, plate, Mickey board books, and some of your favorite snacks. Ma and Poppy bought you candy, and Mama and Daddy got you a big I Love Yiu bear, a valentines book, and a big Mickey cookie! You also brought home a sack of yummy snacks and valentines from daycare. Needless to say...you are very loved!!!!

You are currently cuddled up on Maya's lap taking a nap. You had a putty rough night...I think you have th stomach flu AGAIN!!! You were up sick most all of the night; Mama didn't get any sleep because I was so nervous I would miss you starting to get sick. Every little noise made me panic! You have not been able to keep anything down yet today; my poor poor baby! :( I just hate it when you are sick...you do not understand what is going on and I just wish I could make it better for you! It is so sad!!!!

Besides this current little speed bump right now, you are still such a happy little guy! Last night, you figured out how to share with the doggies; you threw all the food off of your tray and laughed and laughed each time they would scurry over to get it. You got the biggest kick out of yourself!



























No comments:

Post a Comment