Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Messes Everywhere!!!!!

Today, I underestimated how long your arms were! Mama left you in your booster chair while I finished cooking dinner. You had already eaten; you had a waffle, goldfish crackers and Oreos...since you were still hungry, we started a container of baby food. Banana berry...dark purple baby food! Well I had my back turned to stir the soup and heard you squealing with delight... I turned around and your long monkey arms had reached the jar or dark purple baby food and you were making a huge mess! You dumped some over your head...dropped some on rocky...and just played with the rest on your tray. Boy, oh boy, you were covered. Mama just took off your shirt and let you play for another few minutes. Daddy put you in the bath tub...where you proceeded to poop in it. Ha. Needless to say, you've made quite the mess tonight!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment