Saturday, August 9, 2014

I still find myself staring at you in awe sometimes... Or watching you sleep and feeling my heart just fill up with love. I do not know how I fall more in love with you every single day, but I do. I can not get enough of your cuddles, hugs, and kisses. My heart melts when you put your hand on my cheek and tell me you love me or ask for me to hold you. I know there will come a day when Baby Boy will outgrow Mama; the thought of that day immediately brings tears to my eyes.  You are my world and I just can't fathom the thought of losing my Lathan snuggles.  You're laying beside me on my pillow and the sounds of you snoring fill up the room... My perfect little boy. I wish I could keep you little forever. 

We had your 2 1/2 year old check up- no shots! Yay!  You are in the 85th % for height and 21st for weight - the same trend since birth... Tall and skinny!  Just like always, the dr was very impressed with you and said you're way past your milestones. Your speech is amazing and range of vocabulary really pleased them - again, just like always... GENIUS!  We talked about potentially starting potty training and she gave us some tips. I'm still very concerned how you will do with that because you do not handle change well at all. We will probably start that fairl soon. If you're reading this, and still in diapers, obviously we failed. :)

You really love the movie CARS and still want to race any and every thing you can race. You want us to race cars that we see while driving, you race your toys, you race Rocky, and so on and so on. You're just a little racer! :) Another one of your new favorite movies is The Jungle Book - I knew you would love that movie because of all of the singing and the different animals - specifically the marching elephants. You get down on your hands and knees and put your "trunk" in the air and "march" while chanting 123123123 (You won't count past 3... So that's as far as you will go with your marching chant.). 

You are always singing and dancing to any and every song that is on TV, the radio, my phone, etc. You just love your music. You have a special dance you made up consisting of just tapping your toe different ways. Pretty fancy! Haha. You still love baseball, pizza, and your buddy Rocky!  


No comments:

Post a Comment