Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sometimes my heart feels overwhelmed - like it is just going to burst with love for you. The other night, you and I were in Mama's bedroom dancing to "Ma's chemo bear."  (She bought me a bear that sings "I hope you dance" - her favorite song for her kids...she said the lyrics were just perfect. She found the bear at the cancer center so it has a chemo turbin on...it's adorable."  Anyhow, you were listening to the bear sing the song and we were dancing around like ballerinas together - you took my hands and started singing it. I instantly started to bawl. I am not sure if it was because it was such a special moment dancing with my baby boy, or if it was because you were singing Ma's song...I'm sure it was the combination of the two...but my love for you felt like it was going to burst our of my heart. I just picked you up and squeezed you with a big hug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment