Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"Daddy, when you're at work...I miss you so long!" 

I just love how you put sentences together -  You have your own sense of Time - every thing is tomorrow or in two minutes. "Summertime is tomorrow." "Poppy's taking me fishing tomorrow."  You don't really understand the actuality of tomorrow - but in your mind, that is when every thing happens.  "Two more minutes" is your bargaining line - two more minutes of playtime, let me stay up two more minutes, two more minutes of tv, etc. Two minutes! 

I know someday you will grow up and talk like a big boy. For now, I will smile at kassawee instead of Kassidy, bunny instead of funny, baba instead of mama, credabull instead of incredible, and all those other adorable words that you say. I love you lathan. Oh so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment