Wednesday, December 14, 2011

34 Weeks!

We had another doctor's appointment today and everything is still great! My blood pressure is perfect, urine levels are perfect, my weight gain is good (doctor's opinion...not mine. I think I have gained way too much.) We heard your little heartbeat today and it sounds so healthy and you are growing how you are supposed to...I knew that though. I feel how big you are abs how much your little crazy butt moves all over the place! You are head down which is how you are supposed to be...I just hope you stay that way! :)

We had my family baby shower this past Sunday and had such a wonderful time! We all had the best time and played some fun games, had some yummy cake, and opened some super great gifts! There's still plenty that we need for the little guy but we are doing our best to not get stressed out. There is so much left to do! We bought the bedding finally to complete the nursery but the floors are just completely covered in his presents from the past two baby showers. I try and organize little bits at a time but work has been kicking my butt so I do not have much energy left to do much of anything. Lance has been working so hard though...it will get done though. I know I just need to relax! :)

We went and looked at an SUV tonight...it's crazy how our lives are changing. Especially your daddy's...he is in the process of changing jobs so he could financially support our family more and provide the healthcare that's necessary for you. He is also trading in his truck to drive my car so he can put your car seat in the back and I will drive a safer SUV. He is doing anything and everything he can for us as a family and I just wish I could do something to show him how much I appreciate him and everything he does. It is funny to think about who your daddy was when we started dating...he was just coming out of a very unhealthy relationship and was living the bachelor life. His house was bare, he partied and drank as though he didn't have a care in the world, he rode his motorcycle... Three years later he is the perfect man. Not that he was bad before but it is just crazy to see the change in him. He's grown up and has stepped into that husband and daddy role without a blink of an eye. He's amazing and Lathan, I hope you are just like him someday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment