Saturday, December 10, 2011

My dear sweet baby....

Oh little man...how much we love you already. We love feeling you kick, we love thinking about how close we are to meeting you and finally seeing who you are going to look most like. I think we are both pretty certain you will have dark hair and dark eyes...there is no questioning that! We go and sit in your room and think about how our lives will change in less than seven weeks. It has just been the two of us and now you will be our world! I love Lance so much so I could not be any happier that you will be half of each of us! Your daddy will be the best daddy to you...I just know it. His eyes light up every time he talks about you...he has taken amazing care of me so I know he will of you.

Although we love you and are so thankful for you...my dear sweet son...you are physically a handful these days! :) There's some days the thought of walking down the hall takes a pep talk....I'm not exactly sure why my body hurts to this degree, but I know once we see your handsome little face it will all be worth it! I had to buy a maternity belt because you are killing my back and pelvis...but you are worth every ache and pain. You really are an active little guy! You kick, roll, punch, and really jive in there! I'm hoping you figure out night time though once you get here because boy oh boy, you sure like to rock and roll when your mommy really wants to sleep :)

You really mess with your daddy a lot..sometimes you will completely stop moving when he puts his hand on my belly to feel you. I just crack up! You're already giving him a hard time! :) what a good little boy! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment