Monday, November 5, 2012

You are home sick with mama today. Don't even get me started!!! I am SO annoyed with you always being sick and I know the reason is daycare. I feel absolutely horrible for you! This is your 4th cold!!!! I hate working more and more every single day! Nancy's daughter was home sick with "allergies" and was carrying you all over the place and now my baby is sick. Your daddy will be talking to her tomorrow when he drops you off there. You are our entire world and the daycare lady needs to be considering what's best for you a little more...I'm over it! Ok...enough ranting! It very well could have been someone else that shared that cold with you!

Anyhow, you were pretty miserable this morning so mama called into work and let you sleep. You were trying to have milk and ended up coughing so hard you threw everything up; You laid on me and just said, "Mama..." It was so sad...no way was I leaving you!!! Your daddy laid on the couch with you most of the night bc you can not lie flat...after I called into work, we came out on the couch and you slept for three more hours! My little man was TIRED!!!

Despite you feeling yucky, your Ma had me bring you by yesterday...she had bought you a present! Let me back up...during one of her hospital stays she bought Brahms Lullaby on her phone....we found out that you absolutely loved that song. No matter what you were doing, you would always freeze as soon as that song would come on. Ma always jokes it "calms the savage beast." Anyhow, so she has been looking everywhere for a soft toy that plays that song for you. She FINALLY found one! It's a little zebra with pink accents. We were teasing because it looks like its girly but it is the only one she could find!! Soooo in the future, if you're trying to figure out why you have a girl toy...you will know its the only animal she could find that played you and her's special song! :)

11/9
We just got home from Express Care! Double ear infection!!!! My poor poor baby!!!! We are snuggled up watching Mickey right now! I knew you would probably have one with as fussy as you have been lately! Last night you slept maybe three hours! Hopefully the amoxicillin will help and them you will not get sick Ahsin got a long time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment