Thursday, December 13, 2012

Amazing!!!!

Quick Facts!!!

- You had a big boy bath this week! Mama was at work, but Daddy said you absolutely loved it!  Usually, you are in your toddler bath tub; it is a small blue tub that you have been trying to climb out of.  You had so much room to laugh and splash...he sent me a picture at work and I still smile every single time I pull it up.  You have to be the cutest little boy I have ever seen in my entire life!

- You have recently gone from mindless babbling to talking!!!  You just say a few words but I could listen to you say them forever.  You say Cat, Doggie, Mama, Dada, Chris (for Christmas Tree) MMMMM (for milk) and Sit!  We were telling the dogs to sit and you just started saying it with us!  Lance and I just looked at each other really fast like "Do you hear that???"  Now you tell everyone to sit!  You told Poppy to sit when he was wrestling with you, each morning you tell Rocky to sit, you told the lady at the grocery store to sit, and anyone else that will listen to you! 

-You took seven steps last night!!!!! Holy moly!!!!!  We have been practicing walking with you and last night you just took off!!  I got it on video...just like I got the first time you crawled on video!  I still watch that video of you crawling and you look like a little wind up doll - that's exactly how you looked last night! So nervous, so shaky, but so stinking cute!!!  I immediately sent it out to Ma, Poppy, Uncle Dave, Sheena, Auntie Rebecca, and anyone else I could think of that would get just as exctied as I was that moment! 

- You continue to sleep in mama and daddy's bed....on mama's pillow...pressed up against mama's face.  You definitely do not need a lot of personal space! :) You still refuse to sleep in your crib but you still have been sleeping through the night...so we are happy!

-You had a night terror last night! It was heartbreaking!!!  You screamed bloody murder so I turned on the lamp really quick and we both tried to comfort you but you just kept screaming and crying.  We could tell that you were still asleep so nothing was comforting you.  Finally, I just laid you back on the pillow and laid my head right up against yours and you calmed down.  It about gave Lance and I a heart attack though. 

-Some of your 12 month outfits are too short on you!  You have definitely grown a lot since your nine month appointment.  At that check up, we talked with the doctor about you not gaining any weight....I know that won't be an issue at your 12 month appointment.  You have been a little piggy lately!  You're doing better with table foods.... you still gag on textured stuff like potatoes, or 3rd Gerber foods, but you can chew up crackers, cereal, cookies, etc.  If it's crunchy...you can chew it up without a problem! 

-You have TEN teeth! Your upper and lower back molars have came in on the left side.  Nothing has poked through on the right yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment