Sunday, May 22, 2011

Four Weeks, One Day!

I told him last night! :)  My prediction was right...at first he looked like he was going to puke!  HAHA!  I had taken a picture of the test and had him look at it...he stuttered around and I could tell he was freaking out.  After it had registered with him, he got really excited.  This is what we have been trying to achieve since February and finally, almost June, we succeeded!  We had a long talk about how we were both scared but how we both really wanted this and how we are going to focus on us.  We need to have a secure and strong relationship so we can be good rolemodels for our future children... I know that won't be a problem.  This is just another committment that Lance and I chose to make to one another and so now we will be linked for the rest of our lives.

I still haven't told anyone else yet.  It's quite amusing though - I went to visit my sister and she randomly told me that she thinks we should get pregnant together.  She started going on and on about when Lance and I were going to start trying...I wanted so badly to tell her that I had two positive pregnancy tests in the last two days...but I'm nervous to!  I don't know why...but I just am!  I told Lance that I do not want his family to know until we are certain that everything will remain fine with it...they are the last people I want to know my business...especially if something goes wrong.  I hate thinking that way, but it's always a possibility.  Every one of my friends that have been pregnant had several miscarriages.  It's a very scary thought.

Like I said in the last post, I had a feeling that I was pregnant before I took the test.  My stomach has been doing some crazy stuff this past week...it's been constantly upset...I always feel like I'm on the verge of puking even though I haven't.  (Ugh, I've heard the horror stories and I'm not looking forward to the upcoming months.)  My chest has really been hurting, especially first thing in the morning.  SO...here marks the beginning of many more bad days and months to come.  But I know it will all be worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment