Friday, January 6, 2012

37 weeks!

We had another great appointment today! Your daddy couldn't get off work so your "Ma" (my mom) came with me instead. My blood pressure was perfect and you were Rockin' and Rollin' on the fetal monitor... I see our doctor again in four days. At any point my blood pressure becomes high again they will automatically send me to be induced...but as for now...bed rest is working!

I am so ready to meet you and have you out into this world! I do worry about whether or not you'll be healthy, and the world is an ugly ugly place...I'm scared at all the risks of you being out here rather than in there...but I just pray that God watches over you like he's watched over all of us. I hope you look just like your daddy...I think he's the most attractive man ever...so I might be a little bias :)

Tomorrow we have your uncle David's graduation party...I keep joking I'm going to go into labor to try and steal his thunder...try and stay I'm there at least until Sunday ;) He deserves recognition for all of his hard work!! Tomorrow night we have our third and final baby shower...just a really small one at my best friend Kate's house but I'm looking forward to getting together with some of the girls and just hanging out. Who knows what my life will be like when you get here...but I assume my "girl time" will be limited for a while! You'll be worth it though...I'll have your daddy remind me I said that when it's been three days with no sleep :)

We had our final child birthing class on Wednesday...I am very glad we went to them! We really learned a lot during them...we just wanted to know as much as possible to be prepared for you and your daddy wanted to know as much as possible to help me! He wore the "empathy belly" and was definitely ready to take it off after a few minutes...haha! I'll post that picture at the end! :)

Lance might be switching jobs to General Electric...the pay and insurance premiums will be a lot better...the only bad part is it will be second shift :( I am going to miss him so much during the evenings...I know it is so much better though because we won't have to put you in daycare. I'm trying not to be selfish though and we are thinking of what's best for you. I love your daddy so much but I know we have to do the logical thing. As long as HR approves of the February 20 start date so he can be home with me and you for a while...he will happily accept the job. They wanted him to start January 16th but he told them that you should be here any day... And being home with his newborn was his main priority. (Your daddy really is something special...let me tell you.)

Anyhow...you are happy as ever in my belly and you're making us impatient :) Come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment