Monday, January 21, 2013

One Year Old!

Well a year has come and gone. Lathan, this has absolutely positively been the best year of our lives and you are most certainly the reason! Not a day goes by that I don't just look at you and still just marvel in the little miracle that you are! It amazes me that just one year a go you were this newborn baby that was completely reliant on us...now we have this little boy with 16 teeth, walking, babbling, talking (some), and with the ability to feed himself finger foods! You have such a strong personality; I just know that as you continue to grow, you will be this outgoing, head strong, little sweetheart that will continue to melt mama's heart with each little smile. It has been a tough year with lots of struggles, but you have given me something to smile about each and everyday. You have brought so much joy to our family! I love you so much and I can not wait to see what this next year brings!!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment