Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

I'll start by saying my mom's cancer has spread to four new areas in the bones... I am so thankful it has not gone to organs but it breaks my heart and terrifies me that her cancer remains so aggressive. The bone lesions are taking over her bones causing her so much pain... But I praise the Lord that if she has to have tumor progression, it remains in the bones and not go elsewhere. I would just do any and every thing I could do to give that woman peace of mind. She means SO much to me and I hate she has to worry so much about her future. I love you so much mom and I only hope to someday have even a quarter of the strength and faith that you have.

On that note...I will leave with pictures of our little heart breaker. He is full of goofy faces so I'll post the four I tried to take...only one actually turning out! Little man just makes me laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment