Monday, February 13, 2012

Our little Nathan...I mean Lathan!

Lathan was three weeks yesterday! I still sometimes can not believe that little man is ours...that I carried him in my belly for nine months...that Lance and I created him together! It is so amazing to think about!

Lathan loves to lift his head up and look around all the time... He loves tummy time. We do it on our chests or on his boppy... He's so strong! We took him with Kendalyn and Kassidyvto have Valentine's Day pictures taken as a surprise for my parents. He never woke up! They turned out adorable and I will post them later... My parents LOVED them! :)

He is still so full of funny faces... You can always tell when he is mad because he has a definite mad face... His little forehead gets all wrinkly and he makes a pouty face with his lips. So stinking cute! When he's happy or feeling cute he makes his "sexy" face. I just adore the little guy.

He has gotten kind of colicky the past few days...we bought some has drops and that has helped some. He gets pretty spastic in the early evening and kind of fussy when we put him down for bed. He's having a definite growth spurt so he wakes us up once or twice a night to nurse...about every 3 1/2 hours... When we put him back in his bed he cries because he is ready to play and wants to be held. We rock him for a few minutes and then we hear him snoring (loud) and then it is safe to put him down and sneak to bed. We joke around that he has a evil twin that appears sometimes at night time... His name is Nathan. :) Even "Nathan" is better then a lot of other newborns so we really can not complain! We have been truly blessed!! :)

He makes us laugh when he nurses...he is such an aggressive eater!! He grunts and growls if we move him too much... Lance was trying to hold his hand and he jerked it away so hard for a little guy!! We just crack up! He is such a funny funny little guy!!!

My mom had her PET scans today... They are making her come to Kansas City to get the results tomorrow. That makes me really worried. I can not even talk or think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment