Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One Month Old!

I truly can not believe how fast the time is just flying by! I know I am just a crazy mom because Lathan is only a month...but it makes me so sad to think about how big he's getting!! He has gained two and a half pounds - he weighs nine and a half pounds now! He just LOVES to eat... He really takes his time too...each nursing session takes about an hour and he will eat about five ounces! The breast feeding clinic says that's almost unheard of for a baby his age... What an over achiever! :) He makes all sorts of noises while he eats...it's hilarious. We think he is going through a growth spurt right now because he is eating every 2-3 hours, even at night time. Mama is EXHAUSTED! Lance has been great though... He takes him to the living room in the mornings and let's me get a few more hours of sleep.


Lathan rolled from his belly to his back last night!!! He is such a strong baby! What a mover and a groover! He loves to lay on his tummy and can lift his head up really high! He also moves his legs and feet like he really wants to crawl... I love listening to his baby coo's and watching our little miracle grow and learn new things!


Lance starts his new job on Monday...it has been a wonderful five weeks with him! Lathan and I will definitely miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment